COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Monday, March 1, 2010

WEEK TWENTY EIGHT:


Monday, February 22
The "Toaster."

Tuesday, February 23
Two paths.

Wednesday, February 24
The next print. Sketching it out.

Thursday, February 25
Lately, this one begs to be wrapped up tight in blankets and then she just sits there and smiles and giggles.


Friday, February 26
"Oooohhh!" That's what this sounds like.

Saturday, February 27
As lame as it sounds, it warms my heart every time I look at our shoe tray and see Cambria's little shoes next to ours. It puts a smile on my face.

Sunday, February 28
Sushi!
Our friend Mike, a sushi artist, if you will, created a 1,000 piece sushi masterpiece and it was amazing. I didn't keep track of how much I had, but it was more than I've ever had in one sitting before that's for sure. Thanks Mike. I can't wait for next time.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

Wish we could've made the sushi party, holy crap that looks awesome.