COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

WEEK TWENTY NINE:


Monday, March 2
That's right folks, she WANTS YOU!


Tuesday, March 2
I love printmaking. It is my new artistic love. But I hate that I can never get my hands fully clean. And in spite of all the black in the corners on my nails, this image shows my hand much cleaner than usual after a day and night of printing.


Wednesday, March 3
Mmm...my wife makes the best chicken tortilla soup known to mankind. Really. It is amazing.


Thursday, March 4
After the week I had with our condo flooding, haggling with insurance companies and other fun things, when I saw this up on campus, I wanted to push it and ask for some help of my own.


Friday, March 5
Man, we've been hitting the jackpot lately with fortune cookies! Now I am just wondering when these darn fortunes are going happen.


Saturday, March 6
A few weeks ago around seven or eight at night, I was driving through a neighborhood and saw some dudes in huge winter coats standing in front of a grill and bbq-ing. It was pretty awesome. So on Saturday, I did a little winter bbq-ing of my own.


Sunday, March 7
This is a small glimpse into what it looks like at our home after dinner and before bath and bed.

3 comments:

Jesse C said...

I'm jealous of your printmaking experience. Winter BBQing might have to happen this week.

Jeremy said...

I'm jealous of my printmaking experience too.

It feels like a dream that I should be able to have a class for something so rad and fun.

Unknown said...

you should try some gojo for those hands. they'll be squeaky clean. pick some up at your friendly neighborhood autozone.