COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

WEEK TWENTY SEVEN:


Monday, February 15
You notice funny things after spending enough time in places like the print studio where there is large, expensive equipment.
This warning sticker made me laugh. Apparently it's not a good idea to run your arm through the press.


Tuesday, February 16
Ever since fall took away the lush green vines on the side of the University Inn, I've been eyeing this shot. I love the lines and the patterns and shapes they create. I plan to get another shot of this when they are green again.


Wednesday, February 17
I caught this on the fly as I was being chased down the hallway. I held the camera out to my side, held the button until it was focused (on anything) and snapped it. I love the spontaneity of it. It really captured the excitement of the moment. The little one on her rampage. Is it too much to ask to have her stay small forever?


Thursday, February 18
A semi-detailed shot of an old door (as if you couldn't figure that out for yourself, right?


Friday, February 19
Any who live in Logan have probably noticed this worn down house and/or office at the intersection of by where the old Macey's used to be. I love it, even if it is an eyesore. The windows are painted a vibrant blue and I think it looks fantastic. But only through a camera lens I suppose.


Saturday, February 20
I can't believe that I haven't gotten this shot until now to be honest with you. I drive by the old rink several times a week and wish it was still serving Logan's finest rollerskaters, but alas, it is not. Hallie and I dream about buying it and reopening it as a rink/concert venue. It's fun to dream.


Sunday, February 21
Another shot of the main sign of the old Logan rink. It was a beautiful place to skate indeed.
RIP.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

Great set.

Cambria is adorable.