COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

WEEK THIRTY ONE:

Monday, March 15
Doesn't this light post look like it's growing hair?


Tuesday, March 16
Swim class.
Cambria LOVES swimming and always has. In her class right now she is the only kid who will go under water without freaking out. We're oh so proud of her.


Wednesday, March 17
Truck (green for St. Patty's Day).


Thursday, March 18


Friday, March 19
Wing night at the Wilkins! Some wings, some Freaks and Geeks. What could be better?


Saturday, March 20
I've been watching lately for patters/designs and one of my major goals with this (365) project is to look for photographs in my everyday life, in things that are commonly around me. This is from my laptop case.


Sunday, March 21
More pattern.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

Nice. I like the siding shot best.