COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Monday, March 15, 2010

WEEK THIRTY:

Monday, March 8
It is finally starting to look like winter's on it's last foot here in Logan.


Tuesday, March 9
Almost all of my day on Tuesday and into the night, was spent in the print studio (and most of my week for that matter). This is really all my brain had power to conceive after my numerous printing hours.


Wednesday, March 10
Due to my schedule restraints, it feels like my outside shots are all confined to nighttime lately.


Thursday, March 11
Baking with mom.


Friday, March 12
We journeyed to St. George for the weekend to get away from the cold and have a break. We arrived on Friday afternoon and enjoyed what little sunshine was left of the day before the storm came and ruined our warm weather.
St. George LDS Temple. Huge.


Saturday, March 13
See those big, dark, ominous clouds in the back? Those attacked us about an hour or so after this shot was taken.
Love this hat. This belonged to Hallie's co-worker, Chelsea's boyfriend, Jared. Classic.
On a side note, I didn't take my D300 on the trip, so I was stuck without much manual control on my Nikon Coolpix camera, which was very frustrating and exhibited in the focus points on this image.


Sunday, March 14
Ah, In & Out. So good. Nothing like a good meal to send us home the right way.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

The night shot and temple shot are really cool.