COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Monday, March 29, 2010

WEEK THIRTY TWO:

Monday, March 22
Mmm...


Tuesday, March 23
This didn't turn out quite like I had imagined, but it was a decent first attempt. I'm not afraid to admit that I need to sharpen my Photoshop skills a bit. I've spent so many years trying to take photographs that didn't need to be digitally altered, that I've neglected the possibility that some images can be taken with photo manipulation in mind.


Wednesday, March 24
I love this. It cracks me up and I think it's some pretty genius vandalism. Almost as good as the time someone added an "F," to every place in the art building that said: "Art Department." I only hope my future BFA degree will be worth more than this person believes it to be worth.


Thursday, March 25
I swear the printmaking studio is a magical place. I feel more artistically inspired there than anywhere else. I see things differently. I think things differently. It's awesome.
This image is beautiful in its simplicity and at the same time, it somehow seems very complex. The best part, is all it is is the paper covering the table the prints are inked on. It's just ink mess left behind from making a print, but really, it could be a print of its own.


Friday, March 26
Rollerskating. It has been soo long since Hallie and I slipped on a pair of skates and hit the rink. Next time I hope it doesn't take as long for us to do it again.


Saturday, March 27
Lately I feel like I've been "off," with my daily photo. I've had a lot going on and unfortunately, my daily photo has taken a backseat, but I'm trying to do better...really.


Sunday, March 28
Patterns and perspective.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

Nice set. I like the portrait and the print studio paper shot a whole lot.