COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

WEEK TWENTY FOUR:


Monday, January 25
Someone's project of some kind apparently. It has been on "display," outside of the Fine Arts building for quite some time now. I quite like it, though I'm not sure of it's exact function and I'm pretty sure it had something a little more than just sitting there.


Tuesday, January 26
I'm always looking for a good pattern. I knew my beverages wouldn't let me down. Thanks guys.

Wednesday, January 27
My main squeeze, if you will. I don't even want to talk about this one, because what I was going for totally didn't work. Whatever.

Thursday, January 28
After my seminar class on Thursday, I came home to see that a neighbor had dropped off this toy/contraption for the little one. She was in love with it. Almost as much as my shoes.

Friday, January 29
Little Miss C and I took a drive out West toward Treemonton on Friday afternoon to get out of the house and hopefully see the sun shining somewhere. We were unsuccessful in seeing the sun, but I did see this patter of power lines going off into the distance and was fond of it.

Saturday, January 30
My friend Tony's Bel Air he's restoring. Looks like a lot of work. I hope he has the patience for it, because I know I sure wouldn't. Good luck Tony.

Sunday, January 31
I wanted to document my required texts as of late.


2 comments:

Christine said...

EVERYBODY'S READY FOR A BARNYARD DANCE!!! Bow to the horse, bow to the cow, twirl with the pig if you know how! 'Tis a good book if I dare say so myself!! I used to have it almost all the way memorized. I'm getting a little rusty.

Jesse C said...

Cambria is getting so grown up! Nice set. Power lines win.