COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

WEEK TWENTY THREE:

Monday, January 18
Thanks to my sister-in-law Corrie's birthday, I was able to enjoy some sushi on Monday. Oh sushi, where were you during my youth? I'm so glad I found you...even if it was so late in life.

Tuesday, January 19
Greenhouse up on campus. I used a small filter effect on this.

Wednesday, January 20
I had to take shots of eyes to use for my Drawing II class and so I used this shot for my photo for this day.
I wanted to do some experimenting with different filters on this shot and I ended up with this one.

Thursday, January 21
I snapped this shot after my seminar class. It was a really foggy night and was a great night for an outside shot. Also, the fogginess and the snow on the ground made for a dramatic black and white image.

Friday, January 22
This semester I'm taking a basic printmaking class and I LOVE it! Every time I go to class, it just feels like I'm going to Rad Craft Night. Even though it's early in the game and really basic stuff so far, it's really interesting to see the process of how to make a simple print.
On Friday I was in the print studio working on getting the right amount of ink on my print, in order to produce the values of light and dark that I was looking for.


Saturday, January 23
This is what the average Rad Craft Night looks like from an aerial view.

Sunday, January 24
After church and Cambria's afternoon nap and snack we decided to go for a drive and to stop by and see the ducks at First Dam and of course, she loved it.

2 comments:

Jesse C said...

That night shot is epic for sure. I wish I could take a printmaking class with a different instructor than I had.

Jeremy said...

Who did you have?