COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

WEEK TWENTY:

Monday, December 28
Frozen pipes=no water in the kitchen for almost two days.

Tuesday, December 29
After years of hearing about how they used to freeze over Merlin Olsen park for ice skating in the winter, but never experiencing it, they finally did it again! I've yet to touch a skate to the ice, but alas, I hope to soon.
Sometime this coming week I plan to get a night shot of all the ice skaters.

Wednesday, December 30
The photo I had planned on taking this day didn't work out due to the overnight snow, so this is what I ended up with and actually quite like it.

Thursday, December 31
New Year's Eve! Well, not really. To be honest, after finally getting the little one down for the night, talking with the sitter (thanks Grandma Pam) and heading out to a party, I didn't feel like turning around and heading back home to grab the camera. This shot was actually shot on New Year's Day, but it is what I would have shot on New Year's Eve, so I'm counting it and there's nothing you can do about it.
The shot itself only somewhat worked. My glorious idea was to simulate a party popper shooting out of my good friend's mouth, but in retrospect, I should have set my aperture differently to bring the confetti in to focus better. Live and learn (hopefully, right?).

Friday, January 1
What better way to celebrate the new year, then by having a RAD Craft Night and making t-shirts and/or any craft you can dream up?

Saturday, January 2
Friends.
The holidays are not only a great time of year to see family, but also the friends that come back home for the holidays.
We had a dinner at our place to get everyone together since our friends Austin, Jessica and Andy were in from out of town. It was fabulous. Absolutely fabulous.

Sunday, January 3
The two ladies in my life. I'm one lucky guy.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

Awww dang. The Logan crew alive and well. Wish I could've been around.