COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

WEEK TWENTY ONE:

Monday, January 4
Ok, this week I shot a lot of photos of Little Ms. C, so what? Deal with it. I also have two night pictures of the local ice rink. I shot it during the day last week with the intention of getting a night shot this week. The first shot for this week wasn't my favorite and later in the week, I stumbled upon a better view and so I shot it again.
Bath time. One of the best times of the day for the Little Ms. She LOVES water...and her bath toys.

Tuesday, January 5
Image one of the ice rink at night. Truly I like the tree in the background more than anything in the foreground.

Wednesday, January 6
Something about this sign and the building itself draws me to this. I also wanted to use the sign and structure to test out some Photoshop effects I've been messing with lately. What do you think?
Thursday, January 7
And here's the second night shot of the rink. I prefer this one.

Friday, January 8
I shot the backdrop for this image on this date and the multiples of "C," are from another day. Lately I've been really into trying new things with combining my photography with different designs and effects.

Saturday, January 9
First time sledding. She wasn't really into it at all. I think she just wondered why we would want her to be so cold. The pose she's striking here out of shock to her system, is classic. It's as if she's saying, "Are you kidding me? Pick me up and let's get inside." Right after I took this, she started pointing to my mother-in-laws' house for us to take her in. Better luck next time I guess.

Sunday, January 10
This image will get double usage. Not only is it my shot for today (obviously), I also plan to submit it to Threadless.com to see if they'll use it in their advertising for the Threadless shirt Hallie is wearing. If they do, I get some $!

2 comments:

Jesse C said...

Good stuff man. Those trees in the rink shots are ace.

Amanda said...

The Logan Frost pictures gave me the chills. Walking to class in the early morning were some of the coldest days of my life. It was the 1st and only time I felt my nose hairs freeze.