COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

WEEK TWENTY TWO

Monday, January 11
First day back in class. Felt good.

Tuesday, January 12
Another Threadless picture.

Wednesday, January 13
It's funny that the older I get, the more pictures are in my books...I thought it was the other way around ;-)
For the first time ever, I can honestly say I love my textbooks!

Thursday, January 14
Admittedly a last minute photo, though I was pleased with it.
I think I'm going to start experimenting more with lighting for portraits, etc.

Friday, January 15
Frost has been EVERYWHERE lately! And not just in the morning, but throughout almost the entire day in some spots. It's crazy and awesome. It's like a smoggy winter wonderland up in Logan right now.

Saturday, January 16
I couldn't help but take another frost shot, I just think it looks so cool. I really like this image because on this day, the frost actually began to melt with the sun and you could tell which side the sun was shining from in the photograph.

Sunday, January 17
A shot of Logan from Wellsville at Hallie's mom's and step dad's house. The gross air is pretty thick right now. The other day I was only walked outside for around 20-30 minutes and my throat and lungs had a slight burning sensation the rest of the day. We've got some storms that are supposed to be coming in this week and hopefully they will clear all the bad air out for a while.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

Great group of shots. That frost is nuts.