COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

WEEK TWENTY FIVE:


Monday, February 1
A glorious start to the month of February! One of the first blue-skied days in weeks! It was such a relief to look up and see a color besides gray.

Tuesday, February 2
A section of a garage right behind where I wait for the bus to campus.


Wednesday, February 3
Cambria is a pretty big fan of the double nose pick. What else can I say? For now, it cracks me up.

Thursday, February 4
A hazy day with spots of blue sky throughout the day. I felt the haze was best portrayed with this black and white, grainy shot.

Friday, February 5
I took this shot for a project I'm going to be working on in my typography class. Inspired by Rancid's "Let the Dominoes Fall."

Saturday, February 6
Not much of an exciting day. The weather was gloomy as it has been except for a few days out of the last several weeks. But I tried to make the most out of it all with this wet, cold picture.

Sunday, February 7
Super Bowl Sunday wasn't so sweet this year. Despite plans to go to some friends' house and eat lots of awesome food, have some good company and root for a team I don't really care about, we stayed home with our little one who was sick. I guess that's what being a parent is all about, right? In the end, I really enjoyed being able to spend an entire day together, as a family, without any interruptions.

And thank the heavens above the sun was shining and that there was blue sky!


1 comment:

Jesse C said...

Nice to see Cambria push the known limits of nasal exploration. Hilarious.