COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

WEEK FIFTEEN

Monday, November 23
After 10 years of the same pair of glasses, I finally got some new ones!
It was about time! Plus, now I the kids in my primary class can't make fun of my old ones anymore.

Tuesday, November 24
Wood. Don't have much else to say about this.

Wednesday, November 25
There's an ever-so-subtle meaning behind this photo-do you get it?

Thursday, November 26
Thanksgiving.
I was going to do the most cliche thing possible without even thinking about it and take a picture of a big, juicy turkey coming out of the oven waiting to be carved and then it hit me when I saw this. Thanksgiving isn't about the food (not that I thought it was), but about family and I have so much to be thankful for when it comes to families. When Cambria gets older, she can look at this photo and realize, if she doesn't fully comprehend already, how loved she is and what it means to be truly blessed.

Friday, November 27
Snowflakes anyone?

Saturday, November 28
Though I am a Pepsi man myself, I'm not so crazy about it that I proclaim Coca-Cola to be the devil and I'll enjoy a nice Coke every now and again. I think the thing I like most about Coke is their marketing and design. This is only a simple representation of an abundance of Coke's clever designing and packaging, but nonetheless, pretty cool.

Sunday, November 29
I love being back in Logan.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

You've got a great eye for landscapes especially. Good stuff man. Sundays photo is my favorite.

p.s. My word verification is "fresecs" which if you say out loud is pretty funny.