COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

WEEK THIRTEEN

This week was a busy week for me and the weather was all over the place, so I decided that I would try and do the majority of my pictures inside with commonplace type of subjects. I mean, I may as well get used to it with winter coming and with the outside choices winding down a great deal.

Monday, November 9
Since I spent all night on the computer working on an assignment, I thought it would be fitting to get a shot of my mouse and keyboard. The three of us have become quite close as of late.

Tuesday, November 10
Any guesses on what is causing this shadow? And the break in it?

Wednesday, November 11
This cough drop was hidden underneath something and on top of a sheet of drawing paper and when I discovered it, it was too late. For it and the drawing paper it was on.
For this shot, I wanted to create a shadow for the cough drop with natural light and use a manual setting instead of a flash, so I could keep the shadow.

Thursday, November 12
A still life homework drawing assignment. My drawing: still a work in progress, but it's come a long ways since August.

Friday, November 13
Thursday brought Logan a light, but steady snow storm that lasted from afternoon into the evening. The next day was still brisk, but the sun was prominent enough to melt the snow in the places that weren't shaded, creating a dividing line between what had been the day before and what was the next day.

Saturday, November 14
The BIG day! Abby and Heath's wedding. More to come from this when I have time to process the pics.

Sunday, November 15
Cold outside, warm inside=wet windows in our apartment. Kind of annoying, but a good sign that we're staying warm and cozy.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

That mystery shadow is really cool, and I have no idea what is casting it.