COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

WEEK SEVEN:

September 28, 2009
I shot this (and two others) with the intention to create an HDR image, but I wasn't too stoked on the HDR image that came out of it, so instead I guess I'm left with one of the three images. Oh well.

September 29, 2009
Night shots are the best. I stood in the middle of this road for about 15 minutes, trying not to get run over. All I wanted was a shot with car headlights and taillights streaking both ways. After a few light changes and a couple times running away from approaching cars with camera and tripod in hand, I got the shot I wanted.

September 30, 2009
First snow of the season.

October 1, 2009
There's a few things that Cambria really, really loves right now: 1. Boxes of any kind and 2. Her little stuffed puppy.

October 2, 2009
My mother-in-law Pam turned 50 this weekend and we had a huge party to celebrate with food, friends and my friend Jesse's cover band, Mimic. From all the photos I took, I think Pam looked the happiest when she was holding Cambria.

October 3, 2009
Small towns are so awesome. I've been driving past this homemade bus stop, that is on the way to my in-laws, for years. I think it's great.

October 4, 2009
There's nothing better than a cold rainy fall day, that is as long as there's not too many in a row.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

Some really good shots. I think the bus stop takes the cake for me, but the night shot is a close second.