COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

(365) WEEK SIX

September 21, 2009
Here it is. My bust. For my first sculpture attempt ever, it's not too embarrassing. Of course I wish there were things I would have done differently, but I guess that is evidence that I learned a few things, right? I hope so anyway, considering the amount of time I put into it!

September 22, 2009
I've been driving by the Old Trapper Motel for years and have always admired it's classiness. One day, maybe I'll get up the nerve to stay there.

September 23, 2009
Hallie's got a real eye for decorating-especially when it comes to Halloween.

September 24, 2009
I'm not a huge plant guy (as far as knowing what things are and whatnot), regardless, this one caught my eye.

September 25, 2009
These tomatoes are from my parent's tomato plants. I honestly couldn't believe how tiny they were!

September 26, 2009
This is my sister-in-law and her boyfriend. On Saturday I shot some individual family shots and a large group portrait for her boyfriend's family. I like how the other pictures turned out, but was especially fond of this one.

September 27, 2009
We've had our dancing skeleton mat for a few years now, but I never tire of it. Every time I really look at it, I still get a smile.




2 comments:

Christine said...

Jeremy,
I was reading the newspaper this evening and noticed that the Old Trapper Motel is running a deal!!! I know you're on pins and needles, right?! The deal is, pay for three nights, get four free!! Now is the time to jump on your stay at such a fine establisment!!

Jesse C said...

Nice sculpture man. I'm jealous. I had a lot of fun in that class. Clay was really fun to work with, and the plaster was challenging but rewarding.