COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

WEEK EIGHT:

Monday, October 5
I remember when I started wearing studded belts when I was a kid and was made fun of for it. It wasn't the "cool," thing. Well it sure became the cool thing. I'm even not shocked anymore when I see 12-year-old girls wearing them at church.

Tuesday, October 6
First Dam.

Wednesday, October 7
For those unfamiliar, this is the bottom side of the road from my night shot of the road from last week. I thought I'd shoot the same road from both perspectives, but in slightly different lighting.

Thursday, October 8
Our new project in sculpture is with plaster. I've been doing a lot of what I call "cheese grating," my plaster lately, while working on my next sculpture; an abstraction of a dragonfly.

Friday, October 9
On Friday my parents came up in preparation for Cambria's big one year birthday extravaganza on Saturday. That night we took some time to celebrate their own birthdays since my dad's is the same day as Cambria's and my mom's is only a few days later. Happy birthday mom & dad!

Saturday, October 10
Though Cambria's birthday is the 11th, we had her party on Saturday. She was totally spoiled! And she loved every second of it.

Sunday, October 11
Cambria's actual birthday! Happy birthday sweetheart!

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

Sorry we couldn't make it there for the party. I hope it was great. I was busy trudging through 15 miles of snowy trails.