COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

(365) WEEK THREE

WEEK THREE:

August 31, 2009

After spending several hours in the sculpture lab, I realized that I needed a picture for the day. Instead of going out and finding one, and getting home even later than I was already going to, I decided to find something inside the lab. For this shot I wanted to find something ordinary and try to make it more interesting and for me, that usually means lighting and depth of field. I really like the simplicity of this shot and the detail vs. lack thereof.

September 1, 2009
Bath time. I'm not a huge fan of bath photos, but got the camera out for the heck of it and Cambria really hammed it up.

September 2, 2009
I realized this week that many of my pictures for the year will probably end up being on Utah State's campus due to my demanding class schedule. I set my glasses down to do something and noticed the reflection in them and loved it. Photographically there's two things I love-reflections and depth of field shots. Be ready for more reflections.

September 3, 2009
You guessed it-outside the Fine Arts Building. This shot was a no-brainer. I mean, come on, writing "punk rock," in wet cement? Awesome.

September 4, 2009
Close call.
I love lighting and the way light and dark interact with one another.


September 5, 2009
A favorite from some engagements I shot yesterday. More to come in a later post...

September 6, 2009
Hallie's birthday! Some family and friends gathered to surprise Hallie. Good times.

No comments: