COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

(365) WEEK FIVE

September 14, 2009
Remember my shot for September 13? Well, this is a shot of me after my LONG day. I Got up at 3:15 a.m, got to the sculpture lab by 3:45 a.m and worked there till 4 p.m. I Went to my next class from 4-7 and then at the end of all that, had the pleasure of riding my scooter home in a thunderstorm at 7 p.m. that night. I only wish I could have captured the water spilling off me and how completely soaked my clothes were.

September 15, 2009
I used to run by this a lot during the summer and really liked the design. I planned this shot according to where the sun would be, but right before I got there the sun went behind a huge cloud and was scarcely seen again the rest of the day...oh well.

September 16, 2009
We hollowed out the inside of our giant sculptures on Wednesday and as Jordan (pictured-well, sort of), was hollowing his out, we realized that he could fit his head inside his head (ha!) and was awesome enough to do it so I could snap this shot. Notice the hands supporting the sculpture-the thing-though hollowed out-still weighed around 60-70 pounds or more!
September 17, 2009
I mostly took this shot because I thought it was cool how intense this above-ground root was. Also, it reminded me a little of Jabba the Hut-can you see it?
September 18, 2009
I love night shots. They fascinate me. The way the light fades away into the distance is what I like about this image.
September 19, 2009
While scouting a place for some family portraits up Logan Canyon, I took a few shots and of course this one won out over the others. I think you understand why.
September 20, 2009 Lines. Shadows.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

That giant sculpture head looks like Bobby from King of the Hill to me.