COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

(365) WEEK FOUR

WEEK FOUR:

September 7, 2009
Someone took a walk outside without her shoes on. Her dark, dirty feet didn't seem to bother her too much though.
September 8, 2009
One of the USU tunnels from a parking lot to the University. I think this shot kind of has a "Tron," feel to it.

September 9, 2009

For over a year I searched high and low for the right sticker/decal to become part of my scooter. This summer I finally found the one. It was a beautiful day. Beautiful.

September 10, 2009
My good friend Bryan needed some headshots to go with an assignment, so upon his inquiring, I gladly helped out. What a great guy huh? Look at that smile.

September 11, 2009
After Hallie went to work on Friday, Cambria and I went to the park. Not the most interesting shot, but hey, it got the job done on a busy Friday.September 12, 2009
Early Saturday morning I had the chance to take some engagement shots for Abby and Heath and we couldn't have had better lighting and locations for the pictures. A great morning of shooting-minus losing the car keys momentarily in a ginormous field. Somehow Hallie found them. Good job sweetie.
September 13, 2009
I took this shot because for the next couple days I won't be doing much sleeping. At 3 a.m. Monday morning I have to get up and get myself to the sculpture lab to finish a project due by noon tomorrow. Then I have another assignment due on Tuesday. I love it when people say that art classes would be soo easy. I'd like to see them stay up all night in the photo lab or sculpture lab.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

So true about the art classes, but I do honestly miss late nights painting in the studio or building websites in the lab.