COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Monday, February 15, 2010

WEEK TWENTY SIX:

Monday, February 8
Finally! A fortune that I could use! I hope by "happy events," it is referring to money!

Tuesday, February 9
A reminder of warmer times. Hello warm spring and summer days-I hope to see you again soon.


Wednesday, February 10
A lone ice sickle cluster.


Thursday, February 11
My current printmaking project, Lighter Than Air.

Friday, February 12
While serving a mission in Kentucky, I fell in love with this restaurant and their amazing wings and epic selection of sauces for them. I was sad to come back to a home where I couldn't partake of these blessed wings anymore. However, whenever I go to Vegas or Denver, I'm able to quench my taste buds. The last few years they've done all-you-can-eat wings for lunch for $9.99–until this last Monday that is. When I tried to order my wondrous all-you-can-eat lunch, I was told this heinous news. Needless to say, it didn't make my day. I was rather perturbed. And still am.



Saturday, February 13
I was able to shoot my cousin Beth's wedding in Denver, CO on Saturday. Here is a shot of the temple her and her husband were married in. I LOVE the light, thin clouds and the beautiful blue sky in this shot.

Sunday, February 14
Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

Jesse C said...

Nice work.

Wait, what? You're upset about an eating establishment that you have set your expectations unrealistically high for?

I'll have to tell that to the Beto's Burrito you strangled.