COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

WEEK FOURTY FOUR:

Monday, June 14
Anthroposophical Museum stairway.
Tuesday, June 15
Brainstorming and Design Thinking for a project.

Wednesday, June 16
Fribourg, Switzerland from the top of a nearly 1,000 year old cathedral.


Thursday, June 17
Rolex Learning Center.
This entire building is shaped like Swiss cheese basically. Google it and see how amazing it is. Really. Google it. Now.


Friday, June 18
Spiez Castle.



Saturday, June 19
This is what Switzerland makes you feel like.



Sunday, June 20
Father's Day.
Since I was away from my father today and my daughter, I thought today would be pretty hard. Thankfully, I had a reason to forget about myself.
I met a friend here on my study abroad trip-Mandy. Her dad served part of his mission in a city called Lugano and it apparently was one of his favorite areas. From where we are it is about a six hour train ride one way to reach Lugano. Not close. Mandy told some of us the other day that she wanted to make the trek out there and get some photos of her in Lugano, print them, frame them and give them to her dad for Father's Day. When I heard this idea, I almost teared up because I thought how much I would appreciate the same gift from my daughter. And I knew I had become part of this epic journey. And it was epic. Here's just a sampling from today's epicness. And yes, the 12+ hours on the train were awesome.







No comments: