COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WEEK FORTY TWO:

Friday, June 4
Honestly, I can't get this dumb picture to move down and I'm way too busy right now to mess around with it, so here it is, out of order.
This is in the NJ Newark Airport. It is the only good thing about that horrid place.

Ok, forgive my backwards week, but I started this post in the good 'ole USA and am finishing it in Switzerland and I really don't feel up to moving the images around. So here we are:





Sunday, June 6


Chateau de Chillon castle. One of the best-preserved castles in Europe from the thirteenth century. It was amazing. Here Lord Byron wrote The Prisoner of Chillon.



Saturday, June 5
An image from our hike not long after arriving in Switzerland. Breathtaking.



Thursday, June 3

Yes, I am aware that the picture is "blank." But really, it is black. And it is intentional. With a new life about to start, it felt very fitting to have a black photograph. At the beginning and end of everything (in my mind), it is always black. And Thursday was the end of my life for a while and the beginning of a new life (albiet temporary) in Switzerland.



Wednesday, June 2 The other day while walking to the car, a bat just fell from the sky. It scarred me and I jumped like a real big sissy.




Tuesday, June 2
A semi-new restaurant in Smithfield. It took the place of my favorite bbq place ever-Eddy's BBQ. This new place is pretty good though and despite the name, there is a lot more than you'd think to choose from.

Monday, June 1
Memorial Day. A beautiful day.


No comments: