COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WEEK FORTY ONE:

Monday, May 24
More Logan randomness in the weather this week.
Looking at the mountainside cracked me up. Beautiful, lush green leading up to a stark white from the freshly fallen May 24th snow storm.


Tuesday, May 25
Mmm...cashew chicken.


Wednesday, May 26
Sometimes there's a photograph right under our feet.
While taking a break from punching numbers at work, I went outside to walk for a moment and found the cracks in the dry (for once) ground and really appreciated the chaotic pattern of sorts they created.


Thursday, May 27
On my way to one of my orientation classes for the Switzerland trip these flowers caught my attention because of their amazing smell. Even though it didn't feel anything like spring outside, at least it smelled like it!


Friday, May 28
In case you couldn't already tell, we had spaghetti for dinner.
It's funny, lately Cambria has been doing this funny smiley-scowl and it cracks us up.


Saturday, May 29
I quickly designed and threw together these to use as luggage tags for my Switzerland study abroad that is coming up THIS week!


Sunday, May 30
A nice, leisurely Sunday with Grandpa Archie.

No comments: