COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

WEEK THIRTY NINE:

Monday, May 10
Coheed and Cambria came to SLC on Monday and Hallie and I and a friend were lucky enough to go. I was taking photos and writing a show review for SLUG Mag. The show was, as always, amazing and this photograph should be an indication of that.


Tuesday, May 11
A reflection from a sculpture that resides outside of Old Main up on USU campus.


Wednesday, May 12
The same sculpture from above.


Thursday, May 13
This shot is just one out of a series of about 10-15. It started because I was taking a picture of Cambria in a new chair we got for her for meal time and every time I'd say her name before taking a photo, she'd pull a different face. Hallie and I were laughing sooo hard.


Friday, May 14
Can't get enough of this.


Saturday, May 15
Yesterday we had a bbq planned with some friends that fell through, so we stayed home and grilled here instead. We're really lucky to have awesome neighbors and most with little girls. It was a great night, thanks to the beautiful weather and hanging out with all the neighbors and their kids.


Sunday, May 16
I know dandelions are technically pesky weeds, but I've always thought they were cool. This bee friend did too.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

My hands are sore from digging out dandelions, but that is a cool shot nonetheless.