COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Monday, May 24, 2010

WEEK FORTY:

Monday, May 17
I can rest assured that I'm safe while I'm at work, because the other day I noticed we are using the Securitron system. Awesome.

Tuesday, May 18
Boots? Jeremy with boots? That's right. My first ever legit pair of hiking boots (outside of a ghetto pair I used to wear on camping trips in the old days). These baby's and a pair of snowshoes will be taking me comfortably through the Swiss Alps.


Wednesday, May 19
Shapes and reflections.


Thursday, May 20
Hallie has informed me that this, once upon a time, used to be a storehouse for the temple.


Friday, May 21
My parents cat, Tacauno. Lately he's been sneaking under the covers.


Saturday, May 22
Every year, my friend Jesse organizes a soccer tourney called City Cup. It's pretty rad.
Pictured is Brad Knickerbocker prepped and ready for some action.


Sunday, May 23
I had an entirely different picture that I took for this day, but while looking through my shots from the day, I couldn't resist this one.

2 comments:

Jesse C said...

Securitron to the rescue!

Carlie Pennington said...

I bought my first pair of hiking boots just for the Switzerland.