COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

WEEK THIRTY EIGHT:

Monday, May 3
The calm before the pending storm. So nice.


Tuesday, May 4
Texture.


Wednesday, May 5
Yep, still snowing up here in the great Cache north. At least someone doesn't seem to mind-only because she wasn't trapped inside, out of the cold, yet that is.


Thursday, May 6
Seriously? This kiddo just kills me. I mean, look at that!


Friday, May 7
The Graphic Design BFA show was out at the Logan airport this year. It was great. It was inspiring. And admittedly, it was a little intimidating.
When I walked out to my car, I caught this.


Saturday, May 8
My sis-in-law graduated from USU on Saturday. Watch out world, here comes Corrie!


Sunday, May 9
Mother's Day.
I love you mom!

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

Both portraits are really good.