COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Monday, April 26, 2010

WEEK THIRTY SIX:

Monday, April 19
Look at that smile. She loves her cheese, that's for sure.


Tuesday, April 20


Wednesday, April 21
I month or two ago, I noticed this on the side of the art building for the first time. Has anyone else ever seen it?


Thursday, April 22
Leaving work the other day, I walked past the stairway right outside our office doors and saw a huge tumbleweed and thought it was kinda funny and out of place.


Friday, April 23
This is a photograph of my first-ever woodcut print. I know it sounds conceded to say you love your own art, but I freaking love it. When I finished this image, I felt like it was missing something, so I thought to myself, "An Army of Darkness quote could really bring this to life."
On a side note, I have some for sale if anyone is interested. If you are, send me an e-mail.


Saturday, April 24
We went to "Baby Animal Days," (which Cambria LOVED) and the shadow of the fence caught my eye.


Sunday, April 25
I couldn't help it.
And look how pretty that dress is that Hallie made her!


No comments: