COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WEEK THIRTY FIVE:

Monday, April 12
I was doing a minor touch-up on this image and my finger slipped and I accidentally ended up with this brilliantly vivid colored photograph. Does it look realistic? No. Do I like it? Most definitely.


Tuesday, April 13
FINALLY, weather that can't be described as miserable or depressing.


Wednesday, April 14
I'm stuck on patterns and repetition, what can I say?


Thursday, April 15
My latest printmaking project and first woodcut ever. Am I stoked? Well, kind of. Stoked is a HUGE understatement.


Friday, April 16
I was officially accepted into the Graphic Design program. Unfortunately, it looks like everyone else was too. And yes, I know the picture is blurry. I hurried and snapped it without really looking because I felt like a huge nerd taking a picture of the list.


Saturday, April 17
Cambria had a little too much fun with some figurines in my mom's garden. As least it made for an amusing shot.

Sunday, April 18
Little feet.


1 comment:

Brad K. said...

Congrats on getting in the program. I remember being a little let down that it wasnt harder to get in after being so stressed about it.