COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Monday, April 12, 2010

WEEK THIRTY FOUR:

Monday, April 5
The calm before the winter storms we had last week.

Tuesday, April 6
The wallpaper in the break room at my office, the USU Purchasing office that is. It's rad. Everything is retro because it used to be a motel way back in the day.

Wednesday, April 7
Classic.

Thursday, April 8
So, I took a lot of pictures at work last week I guess. Cut me some slack, it was snowy and my time is half what it used to be ;-)

Friday, April 9
Last week was such a blur. I swear there was still snow on the ground on Friday, but I don't see any in the photo. I'm pretty sure this is the image I took on Friday anyway.

Saturday, April 10
Truckin' it.

Sunday, April 11
I saw this and had to come back and take a photo of it. Cambria LOVES buses, and she loves to tell us how the wipers go "swish, swish, swish!"

No comments: