COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

WEEK EIGHTEEN:

Monday, December 14
Hallie's been craft-crazy the last few months (I think it's awesome) and here is another example of what she's been up to:

Tuesday, December 15
Those who know me well know that that I have a fetish for belt buckles.
Anyone get what I'm referencing here? Jesse, I know you will. Dusty, if you're still out there, I know you would.

Wednesday, December 16
Old St. Nick payed Logan an early visit on Wednesday night...

Thursday, December 17
This little one finds a new way to crack me up everyday.

Friday, December 18
This is the view right outside our front window...well, up about 10 feet or so on the roof that is.

Saturday, December 19
Tyler.
If you don't know him, you should.


Sunday, December 20
Wellsville winter wonderland.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

I get the reference of course. I actually have a documentary about the making of The Misfits in my netflix que.

Once again your landscape is really great. I like the decor shot a lot as well.