COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Monday, June 13, 2011

moving on...

Since March of 2010 I have been an employee of USU's Purchasing Services office. It's been a great gig. The people here are awesome, the job has been easy for the most part and they have been really accommodating to my crazy design class schedule. Heck, they even hired me on in spite of the fact that only a couple months after starting I would be leaving for about five weeks for my study abroad in Switzerland. Good people.

While it's been great and came at a time when I desperately needed to find work, I am moving on. I have interviewed for, been offered and accepted a job at USU's Information Technology department as a graphic designer. I'm sad to leave what is familiar, but excited for the new opportunities that await me and the experience I will gain by having a job in my field of study!

I wanted to find an image for this post, but wasn't sure what it would be, so here's my identity mark. I don't think I've ever posted it here before and so I guess now is as good of a time as any, I mean it is who I am, right?

No comments: