COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Friday, May 13, 2011

THREADLESS.COM HAS MY SHIRT UP FOR SCORING!

Threadless.com chose my t-shirt design to be voted on! Be rad, take two seconds to sign up for an account (I know, a pain, but it's easy, free and you can score other shirts too) and vote on my design! If it gets picked, I get $2,500 plus other cash and awesome stuff!

Anax Imperator - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
Here is a link to vote: click HERE!

After you click on "HERE!" it will take you to the voting page. From there click on the score you'd like to give the design. It should then ask you to log in. If you don't have a Threadless.com account, down below you can click to join (is free and takes a few seconds). Once you have joined, you will be able to score the submission (and others). After you vote, it will jump to the next submission...fyi.


If you have any questions, please let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

I voted... I hope it gets picked.