COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

WEEK FORTY SEVEN:

Monday, July 5
Cambria got some cool shades from her aunt Leslie. And boy is she cool in them.
Thanks Leslie!


Tuesday, July 6
On Monday afternoon my scooter battery died and so I bought a new one. I think it was an omen however.


Wednesday, July 7
Us.


Thursday, July 8
On my way to meet Hallie and Cambria at Pam and Guy's, I was nearly hit and killed on my scooter by someone who ran a stop sign. When push came to shove, all I could do was "hit," the breaks and it put me into a slide and me and the scooter went down and slide across the road. The truck that ran the stop sign finally stopped and avoided running me over by about four feet.


Friday, July 9
Take note of how the scooter is straight and the wheel is turned? How is that possible you ask? It's the byproduct of a wrecked and soon-to-be totaled-by-the-insurance-company-scooter.


Saturday, July 10
Cullen and I attempted Fox's Pizza Den challenge. A 30 inch, 10 lb nightmare. Winners receive free pizza once a week for an entire year. We did not win, but we came darn close.


Sunday, July 11
Me.

3 comments:

Carlie Pennington said...

Your daughter is absolutely darling in those sunglasses!

Jeremy said...

Thanks Carlie!

Jesse C said...

Epic.