COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Monday, July 19, 2010

WEEK FORTY EIGHT:

Monday, July 12
Hallie was peeling this cucumber and set it down to do get Cambria's dinner for her and the next time we looked up, she was eating the whole thing. Crazy kiddo.


Tuesday, July 13
I've been really into The Avett Brothers as of late and highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys quality music.
Thanks again Jer.


Wednesday, July 14
The beautiful ladies in my life.


Thursday, July 15
Ah, summertime. Gotta love the non-air conditioned apartment.


Friday, July 16
Someone learned the "Superman," style of swinging this week. And she hasn't wanted to do anything but since.


Saturday, July 17
I missed taking pictures of this darling while I was away. I think it's obvious by how many times this week she made my photograph of the day.


Sunday, July 18
A Sunday BBQ at Pam and Guy's and a little swimming for the little lady=a great day.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

She is so dang cute. I'm excited to see you all on Friday.