COPYRIGHT:

Please refrain from using photographs from this site without my express written permission.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Catching Up!

I feel like I've been totally and completely buried lately (mostly because I have). One of the things I've let slid while feeling bogged down is this blog. Here are some assignments that have come and gone:


This one was our "Boo at the Zoo," assignment for Branding. We were to create marks based on a positioning statement for the boo at the zoo event.

This assignment was to create an abstract mark for a conglomerate company that funds smaller companies and is based in technology-or something like that. Obviously, I haven't looked back on this since finishing ;-)

There's a couple. I'll leave it at that for now and someday (probably at the end of the semester–which is soon approaching) soon I'll take photos of and post my printmaking assignments for the semester.



No comments: